We specialise in letting rural workspaces within Sussex, Kent & Surrey. Our offices, workshops, kitchens & stores are principally agricultural buildings that have been converted by farmers and are available to let on agreeable, flexible terms at affordable rates.
Rural settings can be great places to work, especially if your business demands peace and quiet away from the hustle of busy, urban life. It might also mean a more pleasant commute to work by choosing a location closer to where you live, a bonus for anyone who is looking to remove some of the stress from their daily working life. If you are looking for a change, or just starting out then why not consider choosing a rural setting and create a space that helps to make your working life a pleasure instead of a chore.
We have units that are suitable for a variety of uses including:
- workshops for trades, arts and crafts people;
- units suitable for food and drink preparation;
- rooms in idyllic settings suitable for beauty and therapy professionals;
- offices for small businesses, writers, designers etc.; and
- units for storage of household items for families between moves or those who just need extra space.
We also have caravan storage available. For more information, please see the Courtney Storage page.
Please see below for details of the current properties available. If you would like any further information or to arrange a visit to one of the properties, please do contact us.
Find the perfect commercial property near you